Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Winners # Challenge 57

Goodevening / morning  everyone what a great and
fabulous entries there where.
As always it was difficult to choose but here are the winners;

5 digi’s; Winner first prise goes too;

17 - Notebook

3 digi’s; Two second prizes goes too;

15 - Lisa

38 - Bonnie T

1 digi; Three third prizes goes too;

45 - Lillian A

64 - Loving my new hat [ Jennifer ]

82 - Magic box [ Angela ]


2 digi’s; DT winner is;

3 - Andrea 

1 digi; 2 Runner up are;

30 - Grandma Bonnie

37 - Antoinette T



Congratulations Ladies

And here are the digi’s you can choose from;



  
And here are the links of the images


Please will the winners email me and put:


Winner SSS challenge in the subject line
2 -3  winner challenge in the subject line
Winner DT SSS challenge in the subject line
Runner up DT  winner in subject line




You have two weeks to claim your prize.
You can find your winners [ runner up ] badge on the sidebar

3 comments:

Lillian A said...

Oh wow, thank you for my 3rd place win !! Congratulations to all the other winners - fabulous projects y'all !!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Such a sweet surprise to have my card be selected. I am so honored..thank you!

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my notebook! I am truly honored.